HOW TO BECOME A BAILA INSTRUCTOR
COMPLETE THE TRAINING
BaiLa Fitness offers a one day intensive accreditation course to successful applicants, followed by a 6 week mentoring period. You will learn how to:
- Build and create choreography
- Teaching techniques
- Music theory
- Cueing techniques
- Flow & Rhythm of your class
- Learn the art of feedback
- Become an entrepreneur
- Understanding of the beat
- Management of the music
- Setting BaiLa’s technique
- Create your own choreography
- Cueing tips
- Make financial success
- Creating and selling your own business
The course is taught by the creator of BaiLa Daniel Jaime and all students are provided with a manual detailing course content.
Our online platform will support our training and quality control in our instructor team.
Upon successful completion of your training, you will receive your license to teach BaiLa
BAILA IS THE PREFECT BLEND OF STRUCTURE AND CREATIVITY.BaiLa differs from other dance fitness programs because you will teach your students authentic dance moves. BaiLa is a progressive dance method, that uses repetition and a basic numbering system to build student’s skills. It caters for all fitness levels and abilities and is particularly suitable to a gym setting where many students have little, or no dance experience. Your students can take their steps to the clubs in Cali, Samba on the streets of Brazil and feel the beats of Puerto Rico, just by taking your class. What a way to share your passion for dance!
- Each pre-choreographed style consists of 10 basic steps
- There are 10 basic steps per style
- This simple teaching method provides the foundations required to create choreographies and build a successful class
- You will also have full access to an online library of choreographies for use in your classes or to inspire your own routines
- The possibilities are endless with hundreds of variations available
BaiLa provides an opportunity for dancers, in particular business minded dancers, to become successful in the fitness industry.
The BaiLa instructor course, and on-going mentoring program, will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to become a qualified Group Fitness Instructor.
Working in the fitness industry offers dancers many benefits. These include: job stability, financial security, flexible work hours and endless career possibilities.
- Build your reputation
- Become an inspiration and role model
- Build your community and following
- Become a leader in the fitness industry
We would love to hear from anyone who shares a passion for dance and is interested in joining a creative, supportive and energetic team of instructors. You don’t have to be a dance teacher or have training across all Latin styles. The great thing about BaiLa, and the BaiLa Instructor Course, is that it develops you as a dancer and as a teacher.
BUSINESS MINDED DANCERS
Teaching dance in the fitness industry offers you stability and the opportunity to run your own business.
YES THERE IS DEMAND!!
The BaiLa tribe is rapidly growing. We need more instructors and more classes to keep up.
YOU CAN START WHEN YOU FEEL READY
Once you have completed your training and you become a fully qualified BaiLa instructor you can work as an independent contractor, or set your own agreements at any gym or facility you choose.